By bus from Helsinki main bus terminal to Porvoo bus terminal, about 1 hour. From Porvoo center to Haikko (7 km) by local bus nr 2 or by taxi.
See further information and timetables here LINKKI https://www.koivistonauto.fi/aikataulut-ja-liput/paikallisliikenne/porv…
PORVOO LOCAL BUS
Bus no. 2 starts from the centre of Porvoo (by the market square). Haikko's bus stop on Haikkoontie -street is located in front of Haikko's main gate. Driving time to Haikko about 15 min.
- From Porvoo to Haikko, take the bus with a sign "Torilta Tolkkisiin"
- From Haikko to Porvoo, take the bus with a sign "Tolkkisista Torille"
The most spectacular war to arrive is by helicopter! We do have a heliport in our beautiful seaside park. The heliport is available for Haikko's visitors only. Please inform our reception in advance in case you want to use the heliport.
Haikko heliport coordinates and further information can be found here: https://helipaddy.com/
Helicopter service is available by Helsinkicitycopter
Welcome by Boat or Caravan
Haikko's guest harbour coordinates are: 60°20,9', 25°37,6'
Haikko's guest harbour and parking area are available for guests using Haikko's services. Please inform our reception about overnight stay in your boat / caravan when you arrive.
Day visitors are not charged for their parking or boat docking, they will only be charged for the services used in the hotels, spa or restaurants etc.
Overnight: boat in the guest harbour pier / caravan in the parking area
- 41 € /night/adult, children 4 – 12 years old -50%.
- Price includes breakfast, Spa visit (1,5h) and a towel for the day. Spa visit must be booked in advance Book Spa Visit here
HAIKKO GUEST HARBOUR
- Haikko guest harbour serves only smaller leisure boats and boat berths cannot be booked in advance.
- Pier length is 27 m and it has 6 buoy berths.
- One side of the pier has possibility for side docking.
- Depth by the buoy is 1,5 m and next to the pier about 1m in normal conditions.
- Haikko guest harbour services: electricity, toilets in the park and manor/spa hotel, summer shower (cold water) on the nearby beach. Bicycle rental, spa, restaurants and cafe available in the hotel.
- Various guest harbour services available in the nearby Hamari guest harbour, distance about 1 km: you can tank up your boat, water, chemical toilet emptying, septic tank pump out, etc
- More information on Porvoo Guest harbour is available here
- You can park your caravan in Haikko's large parking area. Other caravan services are not available.
- There are some electric hook-up points in the area and they can be used upon availability (electricity is included in the price).
Travelling to Finland from abroad?
All persons arriving in Finland are still bound by the obligations stated in the Communicable Diseases Act as well as the instructions provided by the health authorities.
FINENTRY is a digital service that makes it easier to travel to Finland and manage the coronavirus testing that may be required for entry. We recommend using the service, as it can speed up the arrival process and help you get coronavirus testing in Finland free of charge. You can access FINENTRY here.